Agricultural lime is a soil amendment made from pulverized limestone. The primary active component is calcium carbonate. Lime improves soil quality in a variety of ways:
- Increases the pH of acidic soils
- Provides a source of calcium for plants
- Improves uptake of essential plant nutrients
- Improves water penetration for acidic soils
- Blue Mountain Ag Lime (CaCO3)� Spec sheet (pdf), OMRI cert (pdf)
- Blue Mountain Dolomite Lime� Spec sheet (pdf), OMRI cert (pdf) ~ The higher percentage of Magnesium in Dolomitic lime makes it an ideal additive for soil with low calcium and magnesium levels.
Most effective when incorporated into the soil, Blue Mountain Ag and Dolomite limes are available in various formulations:
- Ag Grade�
- Standard Prilled, pelletized
- Mini Prilled, pelletized
To keep up with our Blue Mountain Aglime product, read the Aglime Quarterly newsletters here:
- Balanced Soil pH Aids N, P & K
- Nutrients For This Season
- From The Mountains to the Sea
- Rock Dust Makes Another Comeback
- Influence Next Season with Post Harvest Applications
- Why Smaller is Better
- Gypsum, The Real Choice
- Lime Score is More Important than Price
- How Much Money are You Wasting?
- Particle Size, Smaller is Better
- What's Your Score?
- The Importance of Soil pH
- Get the Most from Your Fertilizer Dollar
- pH Matters
- The Smaller the Better
Lime is sold in truckload quantities only. Call 855-894-1782 for a quote or email us.